Tapopoly, LLC. and its majority-owned subsidiary companies (collectively, “company,” “our,” or “we”) respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and protect personal information, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the choices you have about the use and disclosure of that information.
A limited number of company subsidiaries have their own privacy notices. If a subsidiary has its own privacy notice, the privacy notice will be available on the subsidiary’s website and this Privacy Notice does not apply.
Collection of Personal Information
Company may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
• contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
• demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
• identity information (e.g. Social Security Number, driver’s license, passport, or other government ID number);
• financial account information (e.g. loan or bank account information); and
• other personal information necessary to provide products or services to you.
We may collect Personal Information about you from:
• information we receive from you or your agent;
• information about your transactions with company, our affiliates, or others; and
• information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and/or governmental entities, either directly from these entities or through others.
Collection of Browsing Information
Company automatically collects the following types of Browsing Information when you access a company website, online service, or application (each an “Company Website”) from your Internet browser, computer, and/or device:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address and operating system;
• browser version, language, and type;
• domain name system requests; and
• browsing history on the Company Website, such as date and time of your visit to the Company Website and visits to the pages within the Company Website.
Like most websites, our servers automatically log each visitor to the Company Website and may collect the Browsing Information described above. We use Browsing Information for system administration, troubleshooting, fraud investigation, and to improve our websites. Browsing Information generally does not reveal anything personal about you, though if you have created a user account for a Company Website and are logged into that account, the Company Website may be able to link certain browsing activity to your user account.
Other Online Specifics
Cookies. When you visit a Company Website, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information gathered using cookies helps us improve your user experience. For example, a cookie can help the website load properly or can customize the display page based on your browser type and user preferences. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing your Internet browser settings. Be aware that doing so may impair or limit some functionality of the Company Website. Web Beacons. We use web beacons to determine when and how many times a page has been viewed. This information is used to improve our websites. Do Not Track. Currently our Company Websites do not respond to “Do Not Track” features enabled through your browser.